ATP Tour Archive is an online digital library containing some of tennis's most important moments for broadcasters, rights holders and media organisations. Once registered, users can search for and view requested clips through a personal collection, download to edit or share with others.
If you are a Masters 1000 Rights Holder please login using your Media Portal username and password. That can be requested here: https://www.atpmedia.tv/atp-media-media-portal/.
- Basic search
- Viewing records & their media
- My Account
- My Collections (under My Account)
- My Clips (under My Account)
- Click "REGISTER" in the top menu bar to take you to the registration page.
- Enter your email address and password which you will use to log into ATP Media Digital Archive. We will also send an account verification email to this address.
- Check your junk mail folders in case the email appears here and please add our address - firstname.lastname@example.org - to your safe senders list.
- Enter all details into the mandatory fields marked with * and any additional information you wish to add to the other fields.
- Click "Create".
- Once registered, you will then receive a confirmation email stating that your details have been received.
- A web administrator will then review your request. Once verified, you will receive a further confirmation email to notify you that your account has been activated.
- Click the "LOGIN" link from any page on the ATP Media Digital Archive site.
- Enter a registered email address and password.
- Click "Login".
- If you forget your password, please click the "Forgotten your password" link and a temporary password will be sent to your registered email address.
A basic search will use the key term entered to search through a number of metadata fields associated to each archived record and return results on a hitlist page.
To perform a basic search:
- Enter a search term into the search bar at the top of any ATP Media Digital Archive page.
- Press the search icon or hit return on your keyboard to perform the search query.
- The results will be returned on a search results page.
- Filter the results by selecting the fields (Content Type, City, Event Year and Event Name) on the right side of the page.
- Use the 'Sort by' drop down filter at the top of the page to display the results according to the relevant options.
- Use the paginated numbering system (1,2,3,5 etc) and the 'Next' and 'Last' links at the top and bottom of the page to browse more pages if more than one page of results is retrieved.
Records can be viewed from returned search results, by selecting a player or tournament from the home page or by selecting a record contained within a saved collection. 'My Collections' are within "MY ACCOUNT" - access by clicking your name.
To view a record:
- Retrieve a search result using one of the search methods outlined above or enter a collection containing records by clicking on the 'My Collections' within 'MY ACCOUNT' - access by clicking your name.
- Click on the thumbnail or title for the record you wish to view.
When viewing a record you can view the media, search within the Shotlist, view image frames taken from the media and add the record to a collection.
To view media:
- Click on the play button in the media player.
- Video or audio can be paused using the pause button in the media player.
- Video or audio can be scrubbed forwards and backwards by clicking and dragging on the time bar.
- The volume can be muted using the 'Mute'button in the video player.
- Use the "full screen" button to view the media in full screen.
When viewing a record you can also search within the associated Shotlist data alongside the media player.
- Select 'Sync' to syncronise the Shotlist with the playback of the video.
- Search within the Shotlist using the Filter button to fine-tune your results. For example, search Ace to display the number of hits available (below).
- Click on the timecode to go direct to that shot.
To view the media frames for a record:
- Select the "Frames" tab below the main media window towards the bottom of the page.
- Select the desired frames interval by clicking on any one of the "5", "10", "15", "30" or "60" second tabs.
- Use the paginated numbering system (1,2,3,5 etc) and the 'Next' and 'Last' at the top and bottom of the Frame area to browse through if more than one page of frames are available.
- Media can be played back from a specific frame in the main media window by simply clicking on the desired frame.
To add the entire record being viewed to My Collection;
- Click the "ADD VIDEO TO COLLECTION" button at the bottom of the video player.
- Either create a new collection by entering a title and clicking "Create" or select a pre existing collection from the drop down list and click "Add record to my collection".
Under "MY ACCOUNT" - access by clicking your name, you will be able to manage your saved collections in "My Collections" or requested downloads in "My Clips". You can drag and drop these windows to suit your view. The link to update your contact details can also be located in "My Account". The ability to manage avatar images is currently disabled.
My Collections can be used to create collections of clips and/or full records which are stored together under any given title. Any number of collections can be created and any number of clips and/or full records can be added to a collection, you can also rename each collection and save individual notes for each collection.
To create a collection;
- Retrieve a hitlist containing results you wish to add.
- Click "Add to My Collection" underneath the desired record thumbnail.
- Either create a new collection by entering a title and clicking "Create" or select a pre existing collection from the list and click "Add record to My Collection".
Once a collection has been created it can be viewed, edited or deleted.
- To view My Collections (under "My Account");
- Click on "MY ACCOUNT" - access by clicking your name and see the "MY COLLECTIONS" section.
- A list of your collections will be displayed on the left hand side of this page, to view a particular collection click on its title. My Collections and My Clips can be individually moved from left to right aligned as you wish.
- Once a full record or a clip is available in My Collections there are the following options;
- Remove from my collection
- Enquire (with our sales team)
- At a collection level when 1 or more record or clip are placed in an individual collection, there are the following options;
- View public version (This can be shared with other users.)
- Edit title
- Edit description
My Clips shows all of the media that each registered user has requested for download. Refresh to ensure all recent requested downloads are shown. To download the file to a chosen location for your use;
- A file can only be saved to your location once the requested download has fully processed.
- Select Download from the dropdown menu.
- Save to your chosen location. Note: Speed of download will depend on your bandwidth and the length of the requested clip and/or the original record size.
Should you require any further assistance then please contact email@example.com.